The tour itinerary of Jabel Al Hash is as follows:
- jeep tour, short hike and overnight at the campsite.
- Jabel Al Hash Hike, then continue on a jeep tour in the southern Wadi Rum desert area.
- Departure Camel treks are available as an option.
The day begins with a jeep expedition to the Wadi Rum Protected Area, with highlights and attractions including:
Ancient ruins of a Nabataean temple.
Lawrence’s Spring, named T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) who spoke so invitingly during the Arab uprising. You can also climb the rock formation, where the spring emerges from the mountain, admiring one of the most beautiful views of the vast desert landscape.
Jabel Khazali Canyon, a 15-minute tour of the canyon walls adorned with ancient rock inscriptions and paintings by the Nabataeans and Thamud.
See the stone map, an old map engraved in stone walls that gave hints to all passers-by about the direction of camel caravans.
Drive to the red sand dunes of Wadi Um Ishrin and embark on the sand if you wish.
Jebel Anafishiya, where you can admire Nabatean rock inscriptions dating back 2,500 years.
Lawrence’s House, where the legend claims he stayed during the revolt.
Lunch in the shadow of the cliffs at Barrauh Canyon.
After lunch, you can take a 1-2 km hike through the canyon itself, if you wish.
Visit the famous mushroom stone, named because of the natural formation of rocks that has formed over the years.
Adventure in the Al Mahama Canyon. A self-guided trail where you will have been deposited at one end and recovered at the other.
Continue to the Jebel Burdah Rock Bridge, the highest natural bridge in Wadi Rum and a great opportunity to take pictures!
Followed by the Um Fruth bridge (about 20 m high), a crowd favorite allowing a very pleasant and satisfying climb and another great opportunity to take pictures.
Continue to Wadi Kashkasheh Canyon to see the most famous mountain of Wadi Rum.
Relax on top of a giant red sand dune and enjoy the legendary Wadi Rum sunset with Bedouin tea.
After sunset, head to the campsite for a tasty traditional Bedouin meal, as well as sweeter Bedouin tea around the campfire, before retiring to your comfortable tent.
Optional activities include camel tours mentioned below.
Go watch the stars after dinner! Let the clear sky mesmerize you with millions of glittering stars, including the Milky Way. You might even have the chance to catch a shooting star and make a wish. Camping is safe to walk around and walk around freely, although it’s easy to get lost in the dark so stay close to yourself.
After a hearty breakfast buffet, your day will start with an easy 4-hour hike, a trip through Jebel Al Hash, followed by a jeep tour in the afternoon. The itinerary of the day is as follows:
Embark on a 40-minute drive south through the red desert to a ridge called Jebel Al Hash.
Take a leisurely hike to Jebel Al Hash. Once you have reached the summit, you will be greeted by a breathtaking panoramic view of the desert.
Walk along the picturesque ridge and have lunch in the shade with Bedouin tea.
Visit rocks with particular well-named shapes; Elephant Rock, Cow Rock, Chicken Rock and nearby sand dunes.
The Source of Qatar, a natural spring where you can see the water literally come out of the rock.
Then we will head to a wonderful place to enjoy the sunset with Bedouin tea.
You will then return to camp for a traditional Bedouin dinner by the fireplace and a relaxing evening with a sweet Bedouin tea before retiring to your comfortable tent tent.
Enjoy a delicious and hearty breakfast buffet while admiring the sunrise. From 8 am to 8:30 am, we will take you to the meeting point at the entrance to Wadi Rum village or the visitor center. We strive to be flexible to the extent possible and the transport schedule can be adapted to your needs. Please discuss with your guide.
Arrived in the morning at the village of Wadi Rum for 9:30, our visits will start at 10:00. If you want or want to arrive later, we are more than happy to meet your needs, please let us know.
Your return to the village will leave the campsite at 8:30 if you have not planned other activities.
Meeting point: Our guide will meet you at the entrance to the village of Wadi Rum, located about 6 km from the visitor center after entering the protected area. Those arriving by car must park in the Rest House car park at the entrance to the village. You will be collected from there, also in the village. We will go through the itinerary in detail with you and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
The following is included :
- Lunch and dinner on the first day, breakfast, lunch and dinner on the second day and breakfast on the third day.
- Mineral water, Bedouin tea and other liquid refreshments throughout the visit.
- A combination of jeep and hikes.
- An English speaking driver and tour guide.
- A hiking guide to Jabel Al Hash.
- Accommodation in a private tent-tent for 2 nights, prepared with beds, linens and blankets. Tent and bed configurations may be specially requested, although unsecured.
Camelback Trekking (optional):
- Sunset: leaving the campsite at 15:30 and arriving at destination at 17:30, a wonderful trip of 2 hours to enjoy the sunset under a magnificent view. Transportation to the campsite is provided. The cost is 30 JD per person and each person will have their own camel.
- Sunrise tour: Departure from the campsite when the sun rises, exact time to be determined, depending on the time of year, and return to camp at 8:00. The cost is 30 JD per person and each person will have their own camel.
- Camel trekking from the campsite to the village of Wadi Rum: departure from the campsite at 8:00 am and arrival in the village of Wadi Rum around 10:00 am (2 hours in total). The cost is 30 JD per person and each person will have their own camel.
PLAN - PRICE